Tuesday 5 January 2016

The Odd Fish : New year, new renewals, new adventures!

2016!
I'm hopeful for the new year and what it might bring - which is as good a place to start as any.  Meanwhile over on flickr, I've been happily regular in my picture making as follows :

Nest
Nest

Bunny Hunny
Bunny Hunny

Glittering Cloud
Glittering Cloud

Ink
Ink
I'm really grateful for being able to blog for shiny shabby and most of my latest images reflect this. I find that being a blogger also helps push my own creativity as I try to interpret and portray the various creations from the event in a personally fulfilling way.

Recently on flickr I joined a group called " Flickr is my blog" and I'm finding this to be quite true. I tend to use blogging as a means to elaborate on thoughts and ideas more than anythingelse. Who knows though ;-) another new year in the life of this blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment