Friday 22 January 2016

The Fashion Fish : Tentacio, Elysium and Shiny Shabby Opens!

I can see in the dark
I can see in the dark
The Imbalance of Light and Dark
The Imbalance of Light and Dark I
The Imbalance of Light and Dark II
The Imbalance of Light and Dark II
It's a pleasure to be able to showcase some of the things that are out in Shiny Shabby this round because they are crafted with such skill! I find them very inspiring in my own image making and I hope you will too! Or if image making isn't your bag, then just for the pure pleasure of dressing up your own persona!

I really like this item from May Tolsen's Tentacio for this round called "Black Duchaness" - it is a three piece accessory consisting of veil, crown and roses.
Also I think the new Elysium skin " Rosie" by Aleida Rhode is worth a mention for its beautiful detailing and naturalistic tones. I love the shape of the brows which I think really adds to the character of the model.

Finally there's this amazing rigged Vampire backlace by dM! which is available to buy in store Here! (yes I've looked it up for you and this SURL should take you straight to it!) :
Pose and Outfit Details
Shiny Shabby's January Round Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment