Saturday 31 August 2013

The Fashion Fish : Sound and Vision.

Over on Flickr, I've just discovered Spartin Parx's amazing photostream and their group called  Art and Sound magazine, as follows :
"ART and SOUND is about your images that are inspired by or shared with Music"

My muse is sometimes musical too though often times the music is as accompaniment to an already formed idea. I decided to make the following bright images to counter balance the moody dark visuals I've been obsessing with of late.

One of my favourite bands of all time is the Sugarcubes whose punky offbeat lyrics never fail to lift my mood. In making these images, I almost certainly began to think about their Music!



The Universe & Me
Universe & Me
"The Universe it is so big I feel
Dizzy when I think about it
My head swims
I get giddy
Still I realise that long ago
It was so small I could have kept it
Underneath my little skirt
Atleast untill that big bang happened...

Sun, planets - the Universe and me.


Sweet dreams are made of these ...
Eat The Menu!
" I'm just a maid, but yes to food is yes to life..."
"I don't want to eat Lobster..."

Kudos :
Zibska  
Arden - Dress, Orbits, Hat

Mouthies : 
Down Down Down sweet gacha.
Love Soul sweet gacha (The Arcade)

Skin - Lulu 01 Glam Affair gacha (The Arcade)
Hair - *Dura* The 3th year Anniversary hair (aqua blue) < FREE with group join
Eyes - Ikon Ascension Eyes (Glacier)

No comments:

Post a Comment