Thursday 21 November 2013

The Odd Fashion Fish : Details and things...

Finally returning you to your usual programming...
Details
The above :
I really love and admire Zibska's fashion ideas even more so after finishing this nail guard idea that I've been working on the past week. She's a genuine powerhouse of creative vision that continues to inspire me in my image making.

Details :
Peter's poses : Ballerina 6
Zibska Luna Noir at Zibska's Zenshi location 
Goth1c0 Leather Bondage Mask
Lily Nail Guard Charcoal available at Typhoon Haiyan Fundraiser from 22nd Nov - 8th Dec

I'm a creature of habit... a fact that I'm noticing more as I sprint past a few more rez-days...
So forgive me for not updating this blog or my flickr stream as often as I perhaps should do - particularly when I am being creative. I tend to become a sort of building hermit and don't really emerge out of my shell until I have fashioned my malformed ideas into an actual semblance I can tolerate!
I have indeed been quite busy trying to script up and finish a sum total of 60 nails [2+2 x (9x2) x 3 + (3 x 2) - 12 + (9 x2 again) - It went something like that... ], not including the sets I had to discard due to silly errors on my tired part.

I really am grateful that my collection of quirky art nail guard designs have been so well received on flickr as well as in my personal inbox. Thank you all so much for the support and kind comments.
My biggest concern is for those who may find my creations disappointing because they do not fit. I really have tried to be as explicit as possible about the sizes that are available and the fact that the nails are not modifiable in their gacha version for many reasons.

A fully modifiable (but non transferable) version of nails is also sold at the event as a limited edition exclusive.

Lily Nail Guard " Sunshine after the rain"
This version is copy/modify and comes in two parts for each hand.
I have made these things especially for this event which is close to my heart because my childhood memories are filled with Filipino acquaintances. Whilst we have lost touch over the years, I fondly remember and genuinely hope they are all well.

Lastly.
Thank you to my fellow bloggers who have dropped notes to me this week offering blogging services. 
Actually, I'm not really sure I have any products to offer  as I do not really think of myself as a serious content creator or retailer in SL. What I do need though are fellow geekettes and guinea pigs. So if you don't mind being spammed by my experiments, are brilliant at scripting in LSL, can make magic happen with Blender or C4D - lets make beautiful digital noise together!

Being the people pleaser that I am - I have made a freebie!



It's absolutely yours to claim just for visiting the Typhoon Haiyan Fundraiser and my lil vendors.

Some facts about Typhoon Haiyan.

Source : UN Report 
11.5 million people are affected
2.5 million people in need of food aid
544,606 people displaced
130,074 houses destroyed
1,215 evacuation centres set up

Something interesting you might like to know :
Shelterbox provide emergency shelter and lifesaving supplies for families around the world who are affected by disasters, at the time when they need it the most.
One box costs £590.

Thank you for helping.

Dita.


  




No comments:

Post a Comment